What is revolving credit?
Revolving credit is our new facility that allows you to apply for a credit limit up to a fixed ceiling of €8,000.
It differs from a traditional loan in that the repayments made replenish the amount you can spend. It is therefore a credit that can be used repeatedly up to a certain limit. A normal loan cannot be used once repaid.
You apply only once. If your application is approved, you can easily borrow funds up to your credit limit, if needed. No additional application process.
Interest is charged only on the outstanding loan balance, not on the entire credit limit. No separate annual setup fees.
Repay your regular monthly payment as needed – this decreases your balance and increases your available funds.
Revolving credit is similar to a credit card or overdraft where you can borrow up to your limit on an ongoing basis but with no annual fee.
Revolving credit: Advantages
- Apply for a revolving credit limit of €250 up to €8,000.
- 1, 2 and 3 year terms available.
- Interest rate cheaper than a credit card
- No annual fees
- Quick and easy application process – Minimal paperwork required.
- Online fundraising in seconds – no additional application forms.
What do you need to apply?
- Proof of identity, i.e. passport or driver’s license.
- Bank statements may be required.
- proof of income
- Once approved, no additional documents or application forms are required.
Revolving credit gives you the ability to access money up to a set amount called a credit limit.
Once you have made repayments on the revolving credit, that money is again available for use less interest charges.
To apply Call free on 1800 62 22 62 or visit https://www.tipperarycu.ie/revolving-credit-enquiry/
Call any of our branches anytime to apply for a loan, there is no need to make an appointment. A member of our dedicated loans team will walk you through the application process.
Call our freephone number 1800 62 22 62 and we will take your request over the phone.
Email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will contact you and take your loan request.
ADVERTISEMENT – KEEP READING BELOW